Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nursery Plans

The one thing I had known for sure when I got pregnant was that I wanted to do the nursery in mint and gold. It's pretty, it's gender neutral and it doesn't need to be overdone to be great!

I had pinned a ton of ideas over the last year (way before we decided to get pregnant!) that I really loved and some of them will definitely end up in the nursery!

source
I am CRAZY about this wood wall hanging! Can't you just picture it with a soft mint background ;)

I am not a huge fan of the chevron trend, it's cute, but I am over it! But I still love the way it looks in these colors.
source

You can never be wrong about a cute dresser with a fun pop of color AND a wall of cascading gold polka dots! This must happen!
source



1. Print, 2. Palette; Mint, White and Gold, 3. Custom Baby Blanket (from my sweet friend Natasha), 4. Gold Polka Dot Wall Stickers, 5. Crib, 6. Gold dot changing pad cover, 7. Changing Table/Dresser, 8. Glider and Ottoman, 9. Print



Samantha
Flour De Lis