Sunday, January 19, 2014

20 Weeks

I am officially halfway through this pregnancy! It's so crazy to say that, I feel like I JUST found out! It's already gone by so fast. 
I am not really tired, but I have no energy if that makes sense. Making cookies seems impossible just about every day, but I have so many ideas that want to be created! The mr got me a sewing machine for Christmas so I plan to start on my lengthy list of crafts instead! 



I bought this picture frame over a year ago and painted it in a lovely mint green shade. It's been sitting in our spare room for ever! After finding Charlene's blog Becoming the Barrs, I decided I was going to use the frame to document baby's growth month to month. 


We're currently super excited to watch the NFC championship game today! GO HAWKS! 

I can't even remember how many of these cookies I made this week! Seattle is a great place to live and a great place to watch football!



So here is how I am doing this week, 
  • How far along: 20 weeks on Sunday, already halfway done baking! 
  • Baby is the size of…: a mango, a banana or an eggplant depending on which one of my pregnancy apps you believe
  • Weight gain: 10 pounds
  • Baby Bump: Oh yes! Been showing for several weeks now and my belly button is getting close to being an outie!! 
  • Stretch Marks: None yet!
  • Exercise: I try to get at least 35 minutes on the elliptical and low intensity stretches and weights several times a week.
  • Cravings: Fresh fruit, loft house sugar cookies, girl scout cookies, waffles, starburst, dates, anything grapefruit...
  • Mood: Happy and tired, but mostly HAPPY :D
  • Sleep: A little more would be great, I am sleeping pretty well at night, but having CRAZY dreams and waking up sore. 
  • Wedding Ring: On
  • Baby Name?: We've got baby girl covered, but not for a boy...
  • Gender Prediction: Girl
  • Movement: I think I am feeling movement, several times a day and at night!
  • Maternity Clothes: I found some great maternity clothes at Pink Blush and luckily scored some awesome deals on cyber Monday. 
  • What I am looking forward too: Finding out who baby will be 
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night (on my back!)
  • Favorite thing this week: A totally sweet mint and gold surprise from my awesome friend Natasha! It's so perfectly perfect and unexpected and I just can't wait for baby N to get here and enjoy it!
1. Bringing up Bebe, 2. Pinterest, it's really helping me keep everything organized these days! 3. Fig Newmans 4. Belly Butter, 5. Jessica Simpson maternity leggings, 6. Pink Blush Maternity sweater, 7. Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, 8. Yogi Mother to Be tea, my sister gave me some when I was visiting her and I love it!
I m seriously in love with the cocoa butter belly butter! It's AMAZINGLY smooth and rich and my skin is so soft!
I am getting really excited to see baby's room come together! I'll share my ideas soon :)

Samantha
Flour De Lis

No comments: